Having kids, and a dog, is a messy old business and today was no exception. Basically, I got over excited . I thought because we had had a few good days with the two year old wearing pants and going on the potty that we’d cracked it. Ha, how wrong I was. Let’s just say we’d gone through four pairs of clothes by lunchtime. Four. The dog, Trixie, also decided to be sick. Ugh. I mean let’s face it, I’ve got six kids, my house is never going to be a show home but I’m about as OCD about cleanliness as it’s possible to be and this just was the final nail in the coffin. And breathe.
So onto less stomach churning topics, I decided to do a budget make up look today.
These are the products I used, everything is £5 or under, apart from the mascara, sorry.
- The Ordinary Coverage foundation. Lots and lots of hype about this. It’s nice, full coverage never really lasts all day on me but it has been hot and humid here today in the UK and I have oily skin. Great for the price. You can buy it here
- Revolution Baked Bronzer
- Revolution Highlighter Skin Kiss
- Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2
- Revolution Conceal and Define
- Revolution Brow Pomade
- L’Oréal Baby Roll mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Nude Collection
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- So today I learned a lesson you’d think I know already- not to get too complacent with the potty training. Just when you think you’ve succeeded, the little cuties like to remind you that actually, they will decide if and when they are ready to control their little bottoms and there’s not a huge amount you can do about it.
- Whatever your favourite budget beauty products? And how do you potty train your babies?
- MC x
Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links.