So I decided to apply for a job. Whilst on maternity leave. With a 4 month old baby. Maybe was pushing my luck a bit and to be honest now feel absolutely drained as I worked ridiculously hard for it. And I don’t just mean writing copious amounts of brightly highlighted notes and talking to myself for hours whilst rehearsing my answers. (There were a few confused kids, let me tell you, ‘Mum, who are you talking to?’) There’s also the hours I spent pumping breast milk that the baby decided he didn’t want anyway.
Anyway, moving swiftly on, I thought I would talk about my attempt at a professional looking make up look that says, ‘You need me for this job!’
These are the products I used….
- A great every day foundation with a good range of shades.
- So quick, so pretty, so easy.
- Gives me brows I don’t actually have
- Love this when I want a quick respectable eye look
- My fave.
- Well, I was hot and flustered but my make up managed to survive without sliding off my face. So that was a success. Unlike me at interview. Never mind, it was a good experience and I remain disappointed but not defeated. Better luck next time I hope!
- MC x
*this post contains some affiliate links